My Blog

Ok, so I've started this blog to improve my writing skills, well that's not the main reason. I mainly just started this for fun. I am not famous, I have not advertised this blog anywhere, so probably not a lot of people will read this. But I thought it was worth a try, so here it is. My finished blog, the main piece, my work of art. Maybe some of my school friends will read this and realise just how awesome I am. I guess I should stop talking now, because you're probably pretty bored.















Sunday 1 May 2011

Acapella(?)

I know, random title, but I've just finished watching Britain's Got Talent, and Out of the Blue were awesome. I've never really heard that type of thing before, and I think it sounds amazing. It was hard to believe that they had no instuments, and making it funny just made the act that much better. They were probably my favourite act this week, by far. I mean, come on, a good singing group- ok, but a funny, sophisticated singing group- oh my god.

I liked that girl at the beginning with the snake. The poem was really good, and she nearly gave Amanda Holden a heart attack with the snake. Ant telling the judges to hurry up was hilarious, shouting that she had a snake around her neck particularly. I was trying not to laugh when the girl said that the snake's name was Lucy. I don't know why, though. I kept imagining Lucy saying "ignore the name, I can still rip your head off your neck."

I guess that this is not too bad for a first blog. I hope to write one every so often, and I hope my friends will read this.

A out.

No comments:

Post a Comment