My Blog

Ok, so I've started this blog to improve my writing skills, well that's not the main reason. I mainly just started this for fun. I am not famous, I have not advertised this blog anywhere, so probably not a lot of people will read this. But I thought it was worth a try, so here it is. My finished blog, the main piece, my work of art. Maybe some of my school friends will read this and realise just how awesome I am. I guess I should stop talking now, because you're probably pretty bored.















Friday 27 May 2011

Parents Night

Oh. My. God. Why is Mr MacDonald doing this to me? I've never been more scared in my life. Do you want to know why? Are you sure? It may terrify you as much as it terrifies me. You sure you want to read this? I know, get on with it. Ok, here goes. My science teacher, Mr MacDonald, told me and my mum that I was good at all the sciences on Parents Night on Tuesday night. Now that's not too bad, but what he said next is horrific. He asked me what my favourite science is. Now, being the polite person I am, I said I enjoyed them all. Instead of accepting the compliment like any other person, he told me that it didn't make the decision of choosing a science any easier. I'm so scared.

Yesterday was my last day as a first year. Tuesday will be my first day as a second year. I cannot believe how excited I am. But I've only just memorized my timetable. But there is one thing I want as part of my uniform next year. Trousers with pockets. Oh yeah. Pockets.

A out.

No comments:

Post a Comment