My Blog

Ok, so I've started this blog to improve my writing skills, well that's not the main reason. I mainly just started this for fun. I am not famous, I have not advertised this blog anywhere, so probably not a lot of people will read this. But I thought it was worth a try, so here it is. My finished blog, the main piece, my work of art. Maybe some of my school friends will read this and realise just how awesome I am. I guess I should stop talking now, because you're probably pretty bored.















Friday 13 May 2011

Friday 13th

I hate this day for too many reasons than I should. For starters I nearly broke my fist. The reason why is rather amusing. I decided to punch my friends bag, nearly making him fall over. Then, I punched lilmizzkatz-stuffs bag, and caused her a bit of pain. Then I punched my first friends bag again, caused him pain, and caused myself pain. I punched the zip on his bag, and scraped my fist. It hurt. A lot. I thought I broke my knuckle. I didn't.

It took me way too long to get home from school. There are too many cracks on the pavement. I think I stood on a few cracks.

A out

1 comment: