My Blog

Ok, so I've started this blog to improve my writing skills, well that's not the main reason. I mainly just started this for fun. I am not famous, I have not advertised this blog anywhere, so probably not a lot of people will read this. But I thought it was worth a try, so here it is. My finished blog, the main piece, my work of art. Maybe some of my school friends will read this and realise just how awesome I am. I guess I should stop talking now, because you're probably pretty bored.















Monday 30 May 2011

The Black Hole in my House

You see, I have this watch. A digital one that I happen to love. I wore it everyday, always fiddling with it. I took it off for PE, then back on as soon as I was in the changing rooms. It was probably one of my favourite possessions. One day I took it off because I had hurt my wrist and put the watch on the table. I forgot to put it back on until the next morning. It wasn't on the table and I had to wear this weird analogue watch with hands. After school, I searched the entire house for my watch, but I couldn't find it. I searched my bag and my jewellery box, but nothing. I have been looking for it for the past month, but I can't find it. I have developed a theory. Things always go missing in my house, so I have began searching for a black hole. It's the only thing I can come up with. There is no other explanation. Well, maybe the stuff is under the couch, but I've checked there 10 times. I knew I should have put a tracking device on it.

1 comment: