My Blog

Ok, so I've started this blog to improve my writing skills, well that's not the main reason. I mainly just started this for fun. I am not famous, I have not advertised this blog anywhere, so probably not a lot of people will read this. But I thought it was worth a try, so here it is. My finished blog, the main piece, my work of art. Maybe some of my school friends will read this and realise just how awesome I am. I guess I should stop talking now, because you're probably pretty bored.















Thursday 26 April 2012

Song of my Life

Recently, I heard this song, Lucky, by Jason Mraz and Connie Calliat. If you haven't heard it, here's a link for the lyric video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Hgp150Eno

Ok, so basically, it's about this man and woman who are singing about how their lives have changed since they started dating one another. They were best friends before, so naturally, their relationship was a lot better.
Anyway, I think I can relate to it because I have recently realised that I am in love with a boy in my class, who happens to be one of my best friends. We're pretty close, but we've started to drift apart. I want to ask him out, but I'm too big a wimp, and I know he doesn't feel the same way about me. I've never felt this way about anyone, but I know if I mention these feelings to him, it will pretty much destroy our friendship. I've never been in a relationship, and I know this shouldn't bother me, as I'm only 13 years old.
To let these feelings out, I've started writing songs about love, and how hard it is to be in love with someone who will never love you back. I've also started writing a few romance scenes in my stories. Here's one of them;

"She gazed longingly at his soft, full lips as he talked, silently begging him to lean foward and cupture her lips in his own. He would softly caress her cheek while she ran her own hand through his silky brown hair, then smoothly untie the bobble, freeing it. It would flow down his back like a waterfall, shining and glowing in the morning Sun."

I know. Soppy, right? But, it just came to me, and I had to write it down. I can never imagine myself doing this, so why can't I make my characters do it.
You know, maybe I'll tell him one day, or maybe he'll stumble across this page by accident, and realise that he's loved me this whole time. What? A girl can dream. Believe me, you'll know if he ever decides to ask me out. I'll keep you updated, my loyal fan.

Maybe I'm in love with the wrong guy. Maybe the boy who really loves me has been right in front of me this whole time, and I'm too blind to see it. Yeah right! Who in their right mind would be in love with ME? HA! Who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment